Larampiere replied

8 weeks ago

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The stable wormhole discovered by the Deep Space Nine crew is known to the Bajoran people as the Celestial Temple of their Prophets. Sisko, as discoverer of the wormhole and its inhabitants, is therefore the Emissary of Bajoran prophesy. The wormhole's other end is in the Gamma Quadrant, halfway around the galaxy from Bajor. That section of space is dominated by the malevolent Dominion. The Dominion is led by the Changelings, the race of shapeshifters to which Odo belongs. As of the beginning of the sixth season, Cardassia has joined the Dominion, and together they are waging war on the Federation and their Klingon allies. The war is quickly becoming the most costly war ever for the Federation, and the Deep Space Nine crew must fight to protect their way of life.
In the vicinity of the liberated planet of Bajor, the Federation space station Deep Space Nine guards the opening of a stable wormhole to the far side of the galaxy.
DS9 was the best trek show. It was bold, daring and moved away from a tired formula. It tried to be different, yet maintained the idea of a diverse culture working together. It showed us religion and war in the 24th C, and also showed the consequences, of love, life and lose. An excellent show.
My cousin and I agree. This Star Trek is terrible. I've watched about 10 episodes and tried to understand it, but it's just too boring and not close enough to real Star Trek (Kirk, Spock and McCoy). I like Voyager because it seems like it's much more simular to TOS. I hate what ST has turned in to these past 5 years. Jerry.

The reason for TOM Riker's reaction to O'Brien was that he didn't want the chief to
a5c7b9f00b
The Pay Off tamil dubbed movie free downloadStar Trek: Renegades full movie download 1080p hdGhost Shark download torrentLe sniper torrentA Matter of Time full movie 720p downloadRoll with the Punches movie downloadGarigeba 20 Tslis Shemdeg malayalam movie downloadAn Epic Clash full movie torrentLaundry full movie in hindi 720pBullitt full movie in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.